The work of the Implementation Council (ImpC) is to lead the implementation of the New Future Plan, engaging others as needed in order to achieve the implementation.
- Sign up for news and updates about Implementation Council here.
- See our Holaspirit Task Board here.
- Keep up with meeting Agendas and Notes here.
- See the ImpC meeting schedule on CNVC/NVC-O’s Calendar.
- Meetings are generally held via ZOOM. To join an ImpC video meeting via the Internet, click 362721535. Alternatively, join the ZOOM meeting by phone by calling +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) and entering the meeting number, 362721535. Find International phone numbers here.
The current members of the Implementation Council are:
- Jeyanthy Siva
- Roxy Manning
- Aimee Ryan
- Elin Searfoss (on leave)
- Elkie Deadman
The Adminstration/Project Management team includes:
- Uma Lo
- Leonie Smith
Build CNVC/NVC-O together!
Stay tuned for even more ways to participate in and support Implementation Phase as prototype and implementation weaves begin to form!
Join our working meetings
- As Observer: All are invited to observe. In general, 10 minutes will be planned at the end of meetings to hear reflections or thoughts from observers. Priority will first be given to people responding to specific agenda items. ImpC also especially appreciates information that we may have missed.
- As Guest Contributor: If you have special expertise about a particular agenda item, or if you are especially affected by decisions being made or discussed, we invite you to join us to participate in discussion of that agenda item. If possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org 1-2 days in advance of the meeting to let us know you plan on join. The facilitator will do their best to allocate space for your input, though it may also be deferred to another meeting or other feedback channel, depending on the flow of the meeting.
- Request for all participants: For the sake of efficiency and commitment to meeting purpose, we ask all who join us, and especially those who want to join as Guest Contributors, to review the meeting agenda and previous meeting notes in advance so that minimal time is spent on clarifying questions.
Join a community meeting
Based on feedback from the community, ImpC holds more education/outreach and orientation to the New Future Plan as a high priority. In addition, the ImpC intends to schedule open community meetings periodically for discussion, Q&A, and connection — stay tuned for more details!
Transparency and Privacy
All public meetings are audio/video recorded. By joining any meetings, you agree to your image and/or voice being recorded and shared publicly.
The Implementation Council is committed to an open and transparent leadership and decision making process. We also continue to struggle with how to address the hopefully rare occasions where we believe privacy would meet more needs than transparency (e.g., discussing an issue raised by an individual who does not wish to be publicly named).
We invite suggestions and ideas on how to hold all the needs in those moments. Feedback and suggestions about this and any other topics can be submitted any time here. Until we hear and integrate new suggestions for how to deal with this dilemma, we plan:
- To note whenever we have a meeting that is not open to observers or when we choose not to record a portion of any regular meeting, and
- To record in written notes and recordings any decisions made during such meetings with as much context included as possible.
Recordings of Meetings
Recordings of some prior Implementation Council meetings may be found on the ImpC’s CNVC webpage. However, recordings of recent meetings have not been posted there.
Implementation Council News
- Update and requests from Roxy Manning - Text translation by Google in Spanish, German, French and Japanese at bottom Beloved NVC community, Summary: I share news and background about my decision to step down from the ImpC I give context and ask each of you the following questions: Do we want to be a community that says it’s okay to ask people without resources to work on […]
- “Elkie-gram!” – NEWS from Implementation Council member Elkie Deadman - May 31, 2018 Dear members of the NVC-O Community, Here is a quick update about what my colleagues on the ImpC and I have been recently doing and what is going on as we continue to build our new CNVC future together. 1) The Pre-Virtual Home in its most basic form is up and running at nvc-global.net. People wanting to join the […]
- [EN, FR, DE, NL] Request to pause proposed Board expansion by CNVC - [This message is in response to letter by Katherine Singer on behalf of the CNVC board requesting nominations for board members which is included below for the benefit of people who may not have access to the Certified trainers list or the Friends of NVC list where the letter was posted by Katherine on 4 May 2018] In Brief: Request […]
- [EN, FR, DE, NL] Letter to the CNVC board after the mediation - [In the interest of transparency and because this affects many more people than those involved in the conversations currently, we are making as much correspondence as possible visible to many people as possible – unless we think it might actually cause harm. WE do not believe that this message causes harm.] DE: Brief an den Verwaltungsrat nach Vermittlung FR:Lettre au […]
- Results of May 10 Mediation with CNVC Board member and Implementation Council members - [DE] UPDATE: Ergebnisse der Mediation vom 10. Mai mit CNVC-Vorstandsmitglied und Mitgliedern des Implementierungsrates [Bitte sehen Sie unten] [FR] MISE À JOUR : Résultats de la médiation du 10 mai avec les membres du conseil d’administration et du conseil de mise en œuvre du CNVC. [Voir ci-dessous] [NL] UPDATE: Resultaten van 10 mei Bemiddeling met lid Raad van Bestuur en leden Uitvoeringsraad […]